Recent Projects

Sort By: Direction:
  • Cadherent

    The Cadherent office at North Esplanade West, Aberdeen. The 17,000 sq ft building, was built in 1937 by John Bisset ...
  • St James’ Church, Stonehaven

    St James’ Episcopal Church, Stonehaven is a Grade A listed building with a strong heritage and a direct link to the ...
  • Youlieburn, Tarves

    We were approached by our clients at a very early stage when they were looking for a plot of land within the Aberdee...
  • Victoria Place, Airdrie

    We were engaged by the client to obtain planning and building warrant consents for this attractive extension. The br...
  • Malcolm Road, Peterculter

    We were engaged by the client to obtain planning and building warrant consents to regularise past extensions to the ...
  • Murray Place, Stonehaven

    The alterations and extension to the rear of this dwelling was all focused around an open plan kitchen/dining space ...
  • Lathallan School – Science Centre

    We were delighted to be approached by Lathallan Schools Limited to look at the feasibility of providing a class lead...
TOP